Monday, February 17, 2014

Go the sunnies way this summer

Don't we have too much to brag about?

  • My latest big fat 'investment' in the labelled bag
  • The number of sunglasses I have
  • How much can I match my shoes with my bags/belts/accessories
  • Isn't my diamond big enough?
  • Oh my next international vacation...

And where does it end? Or does it?!
Fashion consciousness is increasing, and so are the Divas. And the easy availability and accessibility of fashion for one and all has only made it better!
With ecommerce today sending out each and everything you could ask for, it's all at your fingertips - quite literally!


The recent one I tried was Lenskart.com, that sells eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses. 
I was pretty impressed with the collection and variety of brands. I just kept browsing down and was amazed at the number of options they had in sunglasses - and all price ranges starting from Rs 499!!
While brands such as Ray-Ban, Vogue, Maui Jim, Tag Heuer, Oakley, Boss Orange have found their ample space at Lenskart, there was no color or design or style I was left asking for. The huge range completely satiated my palate for eyewear fashion. 


From Aviators, to Wayfarers, Cat-eye, mirror, and even power sunglasses, these people are selling everything. I had the freedom to choose from colors, shapes, sizes and could even try them on my face. That's technology at your service:


Now, Howzzat!
The virtual studio is something really great.
Their Facebook page is quite active too and gives a lot of information. A look at it tells you how much these guys are passionate about eyewear. Gosh, there's just everything on the page - from products to videos to nice stuff like See More, Do More...
Over all, a very pleasant experience browsing through Lenskart.com. They're definitely doing a great job.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog and couldn't be happier. I would love to know more about Peyush Uncle. I look up to him and hope to learn a lot from him :))

Olens India said...

Great blog....
Brown Contact Lens
Blue Contact Lens